Mommy,
I love you.
I love you.
I love Mommy.
I im hape tha uo r my mom.
Love, Leah
Psalm 145:9
Dear Mommy,
I don't now what I would do without you. You are the best mother ever! Thank you for homeschooling us, for cooking, cleaning, laghing, playing and smiling. You've brought joy in our family.
You'res trully,
Anna Blair
Dear mommy,
You are the best mom in the world. You bring our home love, joy, peace, patients, kindness, and all those other fruits of the Spirit. I wouldn't be here typing this if it weren't for you. I hope you have a wonderful mothers day. And I hope you will like the lake house.
Love,
Caleb
I love you.
I love you.
I love Mommy.
I im hape tha uo r my mom.
Love, Leah
Psalm 145:9
Dear Mommy,
I don't now what I would do without you. You are the best mother ever! Thank you for homeschooling us, for cooking, cleaning, laghing, playing and smiling. You've brought joy in our family.
You'res trully,
Anna Blair
Dear mommy,
You are the best mom in the world. You bring our home love, joy, peace, patients, kindness, and all those other fruits of the Spirit. I wouldn't be here typing this if it weren't for you. I hope you have a wonderful mothers day. And I hope you will like the lake house.
Love,
Caleb
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day - you are truly a wonderful Mommy!! I love you, sis!
Post a Comment