Yeah Lydia!!!! We're so proud of use - glad you finally figured out how to use those things!!
way to go LYDIA!!! so exciting..now the fun really begins!!!!
Aww, so sweet. I wouldn't let that baby walk yet though! She needs me to carry her around a bit longer! (My baby is 5 now, can you even imagine what I will be like when they leave home?)
Way to go, Lydia!!
Yay!!! Go Lydia!
This rocks. We were all cheering her on from Greenbrier as we watched the video!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah Lydia!!!! We're so proud of use - glad you finally figured out how to use those things!!
way to go LYDIA!!! so exciting..now the fun really begins!!!!
Aww, so sweet. I wouldn't let that baby walk yet though! She needs me to carry her around a bit longer! (My baby is 5 now, can you even imagine what I will be like when they leave home?)
Way to go, Lydia!!
Yay!!! Go Lydia!
This rocks. We were all cheering her on from Greenbrier as we watched the video!
Post a Comment