I have an internet friend. Actually I have a group of internet/email friends, some of whom I've never met personally. When we lived in Singapore 10 years ago, my SIL started a "Moms Group" through several different connections. Half of the girls were living overseas serving as missionaries, most of the rest were living in Tennessee. Over the years, some girls have come and gone, but many remain the same. We have covered every discussion imaginable from potty training to puberty concerning our children, shared recipes, stain removal tips and good date nights with our men.
This week I had the privilege of meeting face-to-face my sweet friend, Kelly. Kelly lives with her husband and 4 precious children in Brazil where they plant churches. They were home on furlough and drove 2.5 hours from Chattanooga to come see us. Kelly has blessed me in many ways over the last 10 years and it was wonderful to finally talk with her and not type to her. Our children had a wonderful time playing together and I think Kelly and I could have visited well into the night.
Thanks, Kelly, for fitting our family into your busy schedule for a visit!
Our girls played a duet on the piano.


Finally our house had lots of boys to play with.

4 red heads with 6 blonds (3 of those blonds are not pictured)

My sweet internet friend
3 comments:
So fun! Glad you guys got to hang out and visit!!
Cassie, that is so great you got to see Kelly face to face! I miss her being in our group.
Very Cool, Cassie. I know Caleb was in hog heaven with all those boys!!!
Post a Comment