Yesterday they had been quiet outside for some time. Then they each came in separately and left with scissors. I perked up. Then one comes in for a cup, fills it up with water and leaves. Next one does the same. Then one comes back with the cup and asks for a taller glass. My interest peaks and just when I am about to crash the party that they are planning, I see these 2 flower arrangements on the dinner tables in the house. They even were purposeful about rock placement around each arrangement and some even in the vase. Does this mean I don't have to be so careful with those 2? That they are outgrowing their mischievousness some? Doubt it, but I sure have some pretty table arrangements by 2 sweet little girls.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Arrangement of Sweetness
Yesterday they had been quiet outside for some time. Then they each came in separately and left with scissors. I perked up. Then one comes in for a cup, fills it up with water and leaves. Next one does the same. Then one comes back with the cup and asks for a taller glass. My interest peaks and just when I am about to crash the party that they are planning, I see these 2 flower arrangements on the dinner tables in the house. They even were purposeful about rock placement around each arrangement and some even in the vase. Does this mean I don't have to be so careful with those 2? That they are outgrowing their mischievousness some? Doubt it, but I sure have some pretty table arrangements by 2 sweet little girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet & how pretty. Your roses are beautiful outside so how wonderful to share some of it indoors!
Post a Comment