Everyone in this area actually believed the weather man and wiped out the sleds in the local stores. It called for creativity. Back in my glory days of college, we had a huge snow. My roommate and I had the idea to slip our bodies into large plastic trash bags and slide down the steep hills of our campus. Our Glad Bags became the envy of all as we flew down the hills wearing them. So on Friday I slid my trash bag on (having to punch 2 leg holes in it and wear it like a diaper as it wouldn't cover my seat) and showed the Fish Sticks just how it was done. I may be lots older than I was last time I slid down the snow covered hill in a trash bag, but I haven't lost it all. I did somehow end up backwards and very bruised, but they got the gist of the idea.



My man had an even better idea - the 4-wheeler and the tube for the lake. The older 2 were the only really brave ones (plus their mamma took one quick ride too - no one to take a photo of that) while the younger 3 wanted to ride with Daddy.

Good times were had by all - hot cocoa and defrosting by the wood burning stove were in order next.






No comments:
Post a Comment