Yesterday during school, I came downstairs to fill up my coffee cup and saw this next to our back window in the family room.
I rallied the Fish Sticks and we started out on a massive hunt for the culprit - clearly a chicken - assuming Sweetie to be the guilty party. I offered a high reward for any Fish Stick who was the first to find her. (a pack of gum does wonders for bribing in our house!)
We hunted high and we hunted low. Caleb even wandered the house doing his best chicken call. No reply and no more clues were found. It was confessed that the front door was found open for a time this morning during breakfast. Either a hen is hiding out in the Fish House and keeping very quiet lest she be found, or the guilty party entered and exited before the door was discovered to be open - leaving a small dropping as a clue of their expedition. I hope it's the latter.
Our life is never dull.
1 comment:
Have you found the little critter inside yet???
Post a Comment