I've mentioned before that I'm not big on reading directions. Ask my mom and she'll tell you about the time I ruined my Sew Perfect baby doll on Christmas morning because I didn't read the directions and wasn't patient for her to help me. I never post videos because I don't know how to transfer our family videos to the blog. I plug it in but it doesn't do anything. I finally decided to read my directions since we've had the camera for almost 3 years now. What I found out was that I need to download a program first. I did that but now I found out I have to finalize each disk before being able to download them. I took some great footage of Lydia's latest form of transportation but I can't upload it here until I have used up about 20 minutes of film on other things. That might take a while.
I told this to my sister last night and she mentioned that she just videos from her phone. Hmm - I just got a new, fancy phone. I bet mine does that too. So instead of reading the directions, I pushed a few buttons until I made a video - with sound even! I plugged my phone into my computer but it only downloaded photos. Dad gummit! Now I've got to read more directions. 15 painful minutes later, I think I got it. We'll see if this works.
My sweet peanut of a baby just took her first step today. She's cruising all over the house, holding from one object to the other, she walks fast with a push toy but this was her first "on my own" kind of step! Her normal mode of transportation (at which she is fairly fast) is what we call the knee walk. It's pretty dang cute! She's even picking up toys in this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment