Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dental Discount

It's almost 10 p.m. and I'm heading to bed. My eldest Fish Sticks comes down with a bloody mouth claiming that he just "barely pushed this molar" and there I saw it dangling. Totally gross looking. With one jerk he pulled it out, not even wincing.

His Tooth Fairy did something lame and handed him money so she wouldn't have to stay up until he fell asleep to do the job. (I know - Tooth Fairy just hasn't been my thing. If I don't put a Post It on my forehead, it will be forgotten.) He has a dentist appointment for a cleaning tomorrow. He looks at his Dad and says, "So do you think Dr. Hunter will give you a discount because I have one less tooth to clean?" Now that's frugal thinkin'!

He's going to ask Dr. Hunter himself tomorrow. I just hope Dr. Hunter has a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So did you get a discount??? :-)