Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fast & Easy


I love to cook, but sometimes I just need to throw something together without making it all from scratch. I came across this cookie recipe a long time ago and I make them frequently as they are very fast, very easy and very yummy! The original recipe was called Chocolate Crinkle Cookies but they can vary so much, requiring the name to change.

The original recipe is
1 box Devil Food's Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Make into small balls and roll into powdered sugar.
Bake for 8 minutes at 350.

We have tried them with strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips, spiced cake mix with butterscotch chips and even vanilla cake with dried cranberries. Any cake mix and any candy/dried fruit/chips can be added using those measurements. Too easy not to keep those cake mixes ready for use in the pantry.

No comments: